In The Media
For Media Interviews Contact: Press@TheGPSGirl.com
Below you will find a List of Topics The GPS Girl can cover in an interview setting.
Appearing as a guest on national television, radio and print publications, Karen is regularly requested to comment on a wide range of topics.
The GPS Girl has enjoyed wide international media coverage and hosts her own web series “Navigating New York with The GPS Girl®,” but she was told she had really made it when she was a clue in the The New York Times crossword puzzle. Karen has been featured in the following media outlets:
- How To Keep Going When Things Do Not Go As Planned
- Recalculating No Matter What- How Entrepreneurs and Business Owners Can Drive Their Performance
- How Speaking Increases Your Business
- Vocal Health
- Strategies For Maintaining Healthy Parenting and a Thriving Business
- The Direction of Technology and Artificial Intelligence
- Marketing Strategies for Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Directions for Driving Performance Success
- Listening To Your Inner GPS – How Anyone Can Begin Regular Meditation and See Benefits Right Away