In The Media
For Media Interviews Contact: Press@TheGPSGirl.com
Below you will find a List of Topics The GPS Girl can cover in an interview setting.
Appearing as a guest on international television, radio and print publications, Karen is regularly requested to comment on a wide range of topics.
In her role as Destination Ambassador of the Whitsundays in North Queensland, Karen is thrilled to be interviewed with a real life tropical paradise backdrop.
The GPS Girl has enjoyed wide media coverage but was told she had really made it when she was a clue in the The New York Times crossword puzzle.
Hosting a hit television show and voicing a lead character in an animated film are still high on Karen’s list of dreams FYI lol.
Karen has been featured in the following media outlets:
- How To Keep Going When Things Do Not Go As Planned
- Recalculating No Matter What- How Entrepreneurs and Business Owners Can Drive Their Performance
- How Speaking Increases Your Business
- Vocal Health
- Strategies For Maintaining Healthy Parenting and a Thriving Business
- The Direction of Technology and Artificial Intelligence
- Marketing Strategies for Entrepreneurs and Business Owners
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly Directions for Driving Performance Success
- Listening To Your Inner GPS – How Anyone Can Begin Regular Meditation and See Benefits Right Away